Social Media Spotlight: Twitter




1. What do you think is the best thing about running Twitter?
I just love posting on the account.

2. Do you have any favorite or special interactions with follower(s)? 
Not really. I enjoy when someone sends me pictures of one of Rock & Roll Saved My Soul's books that they got. 

3. What do you think is the biggest challenge in running Twitter?
I don't really have issues, aside from getting people to interact. 

4. One goal for the future?
To get interaction and not post the same stuff all the time. Also, to get/keep followers. 

5. Do you have a message for your followers/future followers? 
I hope they enjoy what I post! I'd also love to see pictures of any of the books, whether it's in paperback or ebook. 

6. Anything you’d like to add?
Thanks for following Twitter!

Twitter is run by Heather Kirchhoff

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day