Social Media Spotlight: Tumblr




1. What do you think is the best thing about running Tumblr?
Gina: I think the best thing is Tumblr is sort of free-spirit, so you can post freely and be able to always find people interested in what you are working with, it also has many mediums for posting which makes each posts unique!

Sid: It gives me a chance to share my broad music scope with flowers as well as being able to help out with Rock and Roll Saved My Soul's announcements.

2. Do you have any favorite or special interactions with follower(s)?
Gina: The followers don't really interact with us through Tumblr. We would love to be able to answer questions every once in a while in our mailbox, but sadly it's always empty.

Sid: Not any specific ones, but I really love getting feedback from our followers. 

3. What do you think is the biggest challenge in running Tumblr?
Gina: Getting people involved in us and getting people to follow the page.

Sid: New content would possibly be the hardest. I want to keep it active but it's hard when there is some time between announcements and news so I try to get some diverse and interesting content up in-between that. 

4. One goal for the future?
Gina: I have a few goals actually, to make it more interactive somehow, to post more, and to get more followers.

Sid: To expand a bit, we have under twenty followers right now, and I hope to expand a bit and create new content for followers. 

5. Do you have a message for your followers/future followers?
Gina: I promise to keep you updated on RRSMS events happening and to give you fun and enjoyable posts that will hopefully be helpful and inspiring for you!

Sid: Yes! Don't be afraid to message us with any questions or concerns you may have. The messages and ask boxes are always open. We would love to hear from you!

6. Anything you’d like to add?
Gina: Please follow the Tumblr site, it needs the love!

Sid: I think that about sums it up, thank you for the chance to speak to you a bit about the Tumblr.

Tumblr is run by:
Gina 
Sid



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day