Life With Depression #52 - Sandy Ashley


5-22-20: Well this week wasn't as good. More migraines and my knee bugged me more cause more rain and less walking. I'm slowly getting my novel done. Even if I get only 200+ words here and there. It's something so I'll take it. I will get it done. It may not be really soon, but it will get done. Lol I'm going to try to work on it some today (fingers crossed). I get my older kids today too. We shall see plus small migraine. Blah I found an app that I'm hoping will help to maybe figure out why I get them. Sadly I think it's my kids. Which I mean sucks cause being there mom I can't just get rid of them I need them and they need me. But going to keep try of my migraines with the app for like a month. Then make a Dr appointment and show her and then go from there. Hopefully, we take another step. Depression hasn't been too bad. Few ups and downs here and there, but over all it's been good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day