Invisible Illness Diary #36 - Still Existing - Kate Marie Robbins


May 12, 2020: I apparently forgot to update for almost a week. Life is just really hard sometimes. I'm doing the best I can. One week at work (this week) is really easy, but then the next week is overwhelming and hard. I'm not sure what to do about it or how to cope. I'm trying though. Not much has changed. Work is still super stressful. I want and need a break, but we're not allowed to take vacations right now. I don't even want to go anywhere. Just stay home and not have to do anything. Idk. I just need a break. 

I've been trying to be constructive and do things on my days off, just to keep my mind from wandering. That's, I guess, going pretty well. I started writing a new novel and after ten days (not in a row, just every day I have off work) I am 50% done with it. So that's kind of exciting. I'm hoping to keep this up and get a lot of writing done, but some days I don't feel like doing it or anything. I force myself to though and it feels good once I've actually done it. It's just the getting started part that's hard. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day