Life with Depression #49 - Sandy Ashley


May 1st 2020: This week has been up and down. Has I neared today I feel more into a depression because today marks the anniversary of my dad's death and it sucks. It never gets easier. I'm a mess from the 1st through the 5th because his birthday is the 5th then on the 6th I'm like a different person. So next few days are going to be hard for me. Just got to try to do my best to try and stay busy. Not easy to do when I don't want to do much and stuck in the house. I did get a picture of my oldest daughter today. That was nice. :) Showed her what I have to do when she does come down. Sent her a picture of me and her younger sister and me and her younger brother. Which her grandma is going to print so she can have them on her room. I'm attaching the picture I got of her and a picture a friend put together for me. Miss you Daddy always will. I'll see you hopefully soon my pretty girl.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day