Invisible Illness Diary #37 - Good Changes - Kate Marie Robbins


May 26, 2020: Things are pretty okay this week. I got a pay raise at work, so that was nice. And I got my hours switched around a bit, in hopes of breaking up that awful long week I have. So thankful about that. But at the same time, we lost a housekeeper, so that sucks. And I wish things could go back to normal, but that's probably going to be a while. We had a hard enough time hiring someone before things went to shit. So I don't know about that and what's all going to happen. I'm trying my best though.

In other news, I'm almost done with the novel I've been writing! And I have that is coming out on Friday! So that's kind of exciting. I don't really have anything else to talk about today. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day