Life with Depression #44 - Sandy Ashley




3-27-20: This week has been good. I am a little worried, but I'm trying to not stress and just take everything one day at a time. I was off all week due to two people testing positive for the coronavirus at my job so the did a deep clean of the whole place last weekend. I was supposed to work this week. It went from having Sunday off to going back Wednesday to just having all week off. Which was ok my boyfriend is off two weeks because of the all of this. So we got to spend together with kids. I mean we can't go anywhere with kids. However I'll take it. My headaches are still off and on. I'm going to Dr next week for that. My knee is still working on getting better. It hurts less when I work though. Even when I do my stuff im supposed to. Just taking it one day at a time though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day