Invisible Illness Diary #29 - Pain - Kate Marie Robbins


March 9, 2020: Things for the most part are pretty good. The anxiety is under control, as long as I'm sleeping enough. Let's face it, I'm never sleeping enough to not be exhausted, but at least it's enough to keep my anxiety in check. But with the fluctuating temperatures as spring approaches is making my pain level rise. The photo at the top is pretty much a lot of the symptoms I deal with on a daily basis. Unfortunately there is no cure for this and even the pain meds that are available, they don't make it go away. I have a T.E.N.S. unit that helps on the really bad days, but you can only use that for an hour a day. It's incredibly frustrating. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day