Invisible Illness Diary #29 - Sleep for a Week - Kate Marie Robbins


March 3, 2020:  My sleep has been awful. I wish I knew why. Where I used to be able to fall asleep easily and wake up several times a night has now turned into, not being able to fall asleep and I still wake up a lot when I do sleep. Not even the sleeping pills that I have (and rarely use) help on the really bad nights. I don't want to have to go back to the doctor again, but if this continues I might have to. It is so frustrating. Even nights when I've not slept well and worked all day, when I used to be able to pass out before 9 p.m. it's turned into being up until after midnight. It's been awful. 

Everything else is doing pretty good health wise. So that's something! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day