Life with Depression #42 - Sandy Ashley




3-7-20: This week has been ok. Work has been stressful. We don't have the people to help on my line or the line that is like mine but builds the right hand air bags. I got to a point of not caring honestly. I am getting some new stuff to upgrade my stream. So that is exciting. :) Just trying to find a good price on a PS4 too. That might have to wait as much as I want to get it now. I just get tired of moving the one from the bedroom back and forth. It's annoying. My depression been good. My headaches are another story. They have got a little better, but I don't know. It's been way bad last few weeks. :( My knee is slowly getting better. Some things still hurt, but over all doing much better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day