Life with Depression #43 - Sandy Ashley




3-20-20: So this last week I haven't been depressed, but I have been super stressed. This coronavirus had me way stressed out. My boyfriend is off next week but getting 70% of his wages. I am some how working next week. Which is both good and bad. I'm just not wanting to be around people, but it could still change in next couple days I guess. I'm worried bout my 8 year old getting it. Cause she seems to get sick a lot. So that worries me a lot. They did close all the schools in her State already so hopefully. However, it is spreading fast that I'm worried if they open the school up it won't be good. So yeah I'm just a big ball of a mess at this point with this thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day