Life with Depression #38 - Sandy Ashley


1-10-20: So it was my first week back to work. I thought it would be decent. I mean it is work. However I got to see my best friend so didn't think it would be that bad. First night found out that he was going to be the new trainer on the line I work on like half the night so that was good. Couple days later shit all went to hell. My best got fired over some stupid shit. Now, I have no one at work at all. It is super depressing for me. I'm having a really hard time with it. It's been two days I think and I'm just miserable without my bestie at work. I'm glad it's the weekend cause if I have to be asked one more time how I am I might scream. I just hope next week goes ok. I mean I still talk to him though obviously. I'll get through this. Just be a loner now. Like when I first started working there and didn't know anyone. Other then now I know how much of scum bags they are and I would rather be a loner than talk to any of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day