Invisible Illness Diary #24 - Finally Feeling Better - Kate Marie Robbins

January 7, 2020: I'm finally not sick anymore. I think I had that virus that was going around. The one with the awful lingering cough. I guess I'm still coughing a bit and have a weird tickle in the back of my throat, but at least I'm better. That wasn't fun, let me tell you. 

Now the only thing that's really getting to me is my insomnia. I've been trying to do essential oils in my diffuser at night to help combat it, but with my type of insomnia, I'm not sure it's beneficial, since my issue is staying asleep, not falling asleep. So I'm not certain it's doing anything, other than making my room smell nice. 

And I guess the nerve pain is kind of bothersome. The weather has been pretty mild, but now it's going to get colder again. Winter is literally the worst when you have nerve damage.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day