Invisible Illness Diary #26 - Loss of Understanding - Kate Marie Robbins


January 21, 2020: This photo above is a big mood these days. Well, really my whole life, but still. I wish more people understood this. I do the best I can any given day, but it feels like it's not enough for some people. I know I shouldn't get myself down about it because people don't understand. But when people get mad at you for it, it's hard not to take it to heart. Something happened at work that has brought this to the forefront, but I won't go into details. It's just frustrating as fuck. And hurts. I do my best. I show up every day I work and do the best I can. And that's all I can do. I have to remind myself that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day