Life with Depression #29 - Sandy Ashley

10-25-19: This week I was hoping to get back into streaming. I have been feeling better. However, it did not work out that way this week. I'm hoping next week. I was kinda up and down all week though. Idk what is going on at work but I left early Wednesday night (our Thursday). I guess a bunch of people were being pulled into HR. I have no idea what about. I was one of the people they wanted to talk to, but clearly I was not there. Now I get to spend the whole weekend not knowing what in the world is going on because they only work every other Friday and I guess this was their Friday off. Yay fucking me. Whatever it is. I have started a long ass list of things to talk to them about too. So should be a long talk. Just shitty cause I'm going to end up losing sleep over it :( Whatever I guess. I'm just really irritated by it all. Cause I don't know what it going on. My meds have slowly helped, but I feel whatever is going on at work has just set me back like a lot. I just feel I can't win for anything. I'm trying so hard to get better, but something always happens to say yeah about that. I know I'll be ok in the end, I just feel so defeated right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day