Concert Journal - Ghost - Jen Robbins & Bodie Nelson


The Ghost show was the most amazing time I've had at a concert. It wasn't really a concert it was an experience and a ritual. The way I feel at there shows is amazing, I'm at peace. All my stress melts away and I'm happy. It was my seven year old son's first Ghost ritual, he was so excited and loved it very much. He even was given mummy dust from one of the guys selling merch. I'm so jealous, I have always wanted one. We are going to frame it for him. They played a new set list from the last time I saw them, with there two new songs. They play two sets. There was a lot of theatrics, like when Cardinal Copia came out on his tricycle like in one of his videos was awesome. I took a lot of pictures and got great videos as well. Can't wait to see them again next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day