Concert Journal - Avatar and Babymetal - Jen Robbins


The Avatar and Babymetal concert was amazing from start to finish. Once we got to the venue we had to pay for parking, because to parking lot of the venue was full. We ended up getting to go in the short line since we paid to park. Which was cool. We went to look at mech booths. I ended up getting my very first band sweater from Avatar and I absolutely love it! Also a Babymetal keychain. We found a spot in the crowd of people, it sucks being so short, it sometimes hard to see, I found a spot I could see pretty well though. When Avatar started playing excitement filled the room. Avatar is a swedish metal band and played a variety of different songs from different albums and I took some amazing photos and videos of my favorite songs. They put on a great show, very entertaining. Then Babymetal came on and they are amazingly talented at singing and dancing and adorable girls. They are a Japanese metal band. They also played a variety of songs as well. Was impressed with there performance. There's nothing that compare to the feel of live music

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day