Life with Fibro #6 - Jen Robbins



6/19/19: So I haven't been feeling the best lately. I'm picking up extra hours to help out as my boyfriend can't work much right now. Hes been really sick for months. It's been putting extra strain on my body and I've been getting so exhausted that it hard to function and some days the pain is terrible and others its tolerable, but I fight through it. Though all I feel like I do is work and then work at home and take care of my son. It's hard but it's all for my family. I just hate feeling like I don't get as much time with my son as I'd like. 

My diet has been going well, lost 2.5lbs and I'm feeling better shedding weight. I'm trying to up my exercise routine and walk as much as I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day