Life with Depression #13 - Sandy Ashley



6-3-2019: So work was super fucking shitty. Small back story. I was a trainer on a different shift. The graveyard trainer on that line was mad I was doing my job because he wasn't. Week of Thanksgiving a few weeks into being on graveyard shift. He came around to the line I was on and said if I didn't stop ratting him out he would tell my boyfriend I was sleeping with a guy at work. Which I'm not because I have no reason to. For weeks I didn't want to go to work because I had no idea what else would happen. That's the back story. So I went into work knowing that our lines were finally moved to where they would be. I was in line getting gloves saw my line, my sister line (left hand air bag) and then that line right next to that. I seriously was so pissed and right back into same I didn't want to be at work anymore because of how it made me feel. Thankfully, he was on vacation so I didn't have to see his face yet. So on top of that we had issues on my line all night as well. Which just added to my mood. On the bright side since it was my week to farm out I didn't have to last night so that was good cause I was NOT in the mood at all.

6-4-2019: Today I have been hired on a year. So that is exciting just wish I could say the same about my night. Work was pretty shitty again. Even though the guy was still on vacation I am still unhappy about things and about coming to work. I got farmed out to another line too. Which wouldn't have been so bad if my lunch and break hadn't been so far apart. I also hadn't been getting much sleep so I was already tired and the line I was on wasn't easy. I made it though.

6-5-2019: So last night other then not knowing when that guy would be back and having to be farm out to other lines it wasn't too bad. It was a different like then before, but I found it a lot easier. Again though lunch and break super far from each other and didn't sleep much.

6-6-2019: Last night that guy finally came back from vacation about an hourish into the shift. The rage I felt when I saw him was unreal. I was happy to farm out last night for the purpose of not having to see his face. Night went sorta smooth though. I have just been completely exhausted and worn out.

6-7-2019: Last night our line was behind parts so I got to stay on my line. My boss told me that we were 101 parts behind so we built 535 parts then I helped the sister line and we left. Got ac text from him saying my line was still down 15 parts. So that made me mad. Now it's the weekend and I'm glad. This was such a long week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day