Life with Depression #15 - Sandy Ashley



6-18-19: I'm more irritated than depressed, but its a little of both. My boyfriend thinks that I went on a date with a guy from work and I didn't. I just told him my 2 cents of it cause I didn't need more drama at work than I already have to deal with. So it just kinda annoying. Like if I hid the fact all together yeah that would be an issue, but I said who and that we are just friends but he thinks my friend as some other motive. Whatever.

6-21-19: Other than the issues with boyfriend earlier in the week. My week wasn't too bad. Got to go home early (only a few hours at most) from work so extra sleep. Although when I have all my kids, I don't feel I get more sleep. Lol hopefully next week is better though. I hate drama.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day