The Sounds of Advice #96: Living in Harmony



Do you think that humans will ever be able to live together in harmony? 

Sandy: If we can get past the hate and everything that people seem to think is bad, yes we could.

Michaelle: No, humans will never be able to live in harmony as we are imperfect beings. Now, loving souls are those that can live in harmony; Heaven. 🙏❤️😇

Sid:  I think we could, but five minutes later someone would mess it up again.

Kate: I try to be an optimist, but sadly I don't think it's possible. 


Facebook Weighs in:

Only after the fire nation attacks and my brother and I discover the new avatar: an Airbender named Aang. -Sarah K.

Not as long as things keep goin the way they are -Jenn W.


One can hope -Gina D. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day