Poll: Do You Talk To Your Pet(s)?


All the time -Kate R. 

All the time -Gina D.

About everything -Charity L.

Yep -Sarah H.

Yes... full fledge conversations -Jenn W.

Yes -Andrea M.

Yes -Allison W.

Yes. -Heather K.

Yes -Jessica A.

I talk to the horses at my college. Does that count? 🐎 -Vanessa R.

Yes.....they listen more than my husband and kids do -Shauna Y.

Constant chatter. Both ways. -Lisa S.

Cruz Yes lol -Elena C.

I talk to other people's pets even....I'd be more concerned if someone didn't. -Ashley B.

Katy Rathbun Of course 👏 -Katy R.

Duh! -Eric D.

Of course but their cat so they don't care -Leanne Z.
-Sarah L.
Yep!

yes -Vickie S.

I talk to my dog all he time -Colleen R.

They listen better than we do, so yes i do too!!! -Daniel R.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day