The Sounds of Advice #82: Home Decorations



Where do you get most of the decorations for your home?


Sid: I like to shop at thrift stores and Goodwill.

Kate: My taste is very eclectic. Just looking around my bedroom it's a shmorgishborg of so many different things from so many different places. I do tend to pick most things up from thrift shops, Dollar Tree, craft stores, and things that myself or my mom has made. And it's also filled with things given to me from the important people in my life.  


Facebook Weighs In: 

If by decorations, you mean books, then the internet. -Joseph R. 

I make them myself. -Colleen R.

Dollar Store or Michaels -Lori M.

Hobby Lobby and Etsy! -Nichole W.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day