Favorite Easter Traditions and Memories



My favorite tradition from when I was a kid was hunting for Easter eggs at my grandparents' house. They had a huge amount of land and hid tons of eggs for us kids to all find. Sometimes I miss being a kid and being able to do stuff like that. -Kate R.

My favorite Easter tradition is dying Easter eggs with my family. -Colleen R.

I love hiding eggs for my kids. Mix of both plastic with candy and money and the eggs we colored as a family. Which coloring eggs is always fun as well. -Sandy A. 

When I was a kid I enjoyed dying eggs. -Heather K.

Easter traditions my mom usually make sure us all baskets and I contribute to everyone’s basket but my own. I also make my mom and nephew a basket. Then on Easter my family does egg dying and has a meal together at lunch time. Also, around Easter I go over to see my nephew and give him his basket. -Gina D.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day