Volunteer of the Year: Sid Scott Lee



Volunteer of the Year: Sid Scott Lee 

I'm an author from a little big town, creating is a big part of my life. I adore animals. I spend most of my days writing and trying to crank out my first novel. I absolutely love reading and creating in anyway I can. 



A message from the RRSMS Team: 

Kate: Sid, you are such an asset to the team! We wouldn't be where we are today without all of your hard work and dedication. You do so much for us. I cannot thank you enough for everything that you do for me and for the RRSMS family.

Andrea: Sid you do an amazing job!! We appreciate your dedication and all your hard work!

Congrats Sid! You deserve this.

Aisling: Congrats Sid, you're doing an amazing job! Thanks for all that you do!

Twinkle: Thank you Sid! You truly deserve it. No words will suffice our gratitude and appreciation for all the hard work you put in for RRSMS

Sandy: Sid, you are so awesome! You do great work for RRSMS and you have a great heart!!

Gina: So glad to get to know you and work with you at RRSMS! You are a beautiful and courageous soul. Appreciate all your hard work for our organization!

Lori: Way to go and thank you for your awesome work for the team

Heather: Congratulations! Thanks for being a part of Rock and Roll Saved My Soul. You do such a good job.

Jen: Congratulations Sid! You do amazing things and work so hard for RRSMS. You deserve this!!

Colleen: Congrats Sid, thanks for all the hard work you put into RRSMS! You do a great job!!

Michaelle: So glad to get to know you and work with you at RRSMS! You are a beautiful and courageous soul. Appreciate all your hard work for our organization!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day