July Volunteer of the Month: Colleen Robbins



July Volunteer of the Month: Colleen Robbins!!

Hi, my name is Colleen. I'm Kate's (founder) mom. I have a story in Random Acts of Kindness.  One of my favorite pastimes is crafts. I knit, crochet, cross stitch, paint wooden ornaments, and make fairy wands and tutus, among other things.  My other favorite thing to do is spend time with my family, especially my grandson. 



A Message from the RRSMS Team: 

Kate: I know you think that you don't do much for the team, but you do so much! RRSMS wouldn't be where it is today without you. Love you momma! 

Sid: Thank you for your hard work!

Andrea: For mom... you're an amazing person and volunteer. We are extremely grateful for all your hard work and dedication.  Love you so very much

Renee: Congratulations, you work very hard to support RRSMS.

Radeyah: Thanks for everything you do Colleen!

Aisling: Thank you for all of your hard work Colleen! You rock! 

Twinkle: Thank you for being the hard work and inspiration RRSMS team needs. Keep up all the amazing work you do

Sandy: Great job mom! You do so much for RRSMS and no words could be used to show you how much i love you for all of it! You are the best! Keep up all the hard work you do. Love you!!

Gina: Thank you for all that you do, you are such a help and inspiration to all of us at RRSMS, keep up the awesome work, Colleen

Jen:  Thank you for your amazing work and dedication. Also for being an amazingly strong woman, who is an inspiration to so many. Love you!

Lori: Thank you for all the work you do for the team

Heather: I enjoy being on this team with you.

Michaelle: You are an amazing inspiration! Glad to have met you through RRSMS/Kate. You bring me many smiles with your thoughtful and funny Facebook posts. Thank you for working with us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day