Question of the Day #34: Best Local Act



Kate: I don't know if they're still a band, but Four Letter Lie was always one of my favorites. Or Quietdrive.

Melissa: I'm not much in touch with the local music scene here in Iowa. I miss Last Call With Carson Daly. He was really good for giving not yet famous bands exposure. He always found awesome bands, too.

Renee: Spandex Nation

Aisling: I don't really know of any local acts

Sid: Capital Soiree. Hands down.

Arminta: I haven't heard anything local in a very long time.

Heather: Musical Blades.

Lori: Owl City

Radeyah: I'd have to go with The Entourage in Trinidad and Tobago. They're a male band and they perform so well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day