Question of the Day #2


Maggy: My immortal by Evanescence

Gina: "Intensity in Ten Cities" by Chiodos, "Skin and Bones" by Marianas Trench, I'm sure there's a lot more.

Kate: The first two albums by The Script

Sandy: There are so many. The one that really hits me is See You Again by Owl City.

MelissaCreasy Dies by Lisa Gerard, from the Man on Fire soundtrack. It's beautiful, but so sad and haunting.

Renee: LeAnn Womack I Hope You Dance

Aisling: Angel by Sarah Mclaughlin

Twinkle: Numb By Linkin Park

Sid: Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard, Wasteland by Trapt,  and Painting Flowers by All Time Low

Sarah"OMG" by MXMS 

Arminta: Mad World by Gary Jules

Heather: There's so many. A few are Gone Too Soon by Daughtry, Lucy by Skillet, and Brought Up That Way by Taylor Swift.

Jen: Rest of my Life by Less Than Jake 

Colleen: Set Fire to the Rain by Adele

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day