Social Media Spotlight: Instagram




1. What do you think is the best thing about running Instagram?
Keleigh: My favorite part running the Instagram is getting to post content and share content that other authors, writers and creators can relate to.

Sarah: The best part about co-running the RRSMS Instagram account is making friends and connections with authors, bands, and avid readers. RRSMS is a community before an organization.  We value the sense of family. 

2. Do you have any favorite or special interactions with follower(s)?
Keleigh: I love when people comment on a picture that I posted and say things like "That is so true!" or "I love this!".
Sarah: My favorite part about connecting with followers is when someone "fangirls" over commonly read books with me.  We become more than the Instagram handles we post by. 

3. What do you think is the biggest challenge in running Instagram? 
Keleigh: Having to block all the spam accounts that advertise Cam girls or promise to get you more followers. 
Sarah: The biggest challenge is definitely gaining and keeping followers, especially followers who are actively liking the content we post.  Though we are mainly followed because we give off a sense of community, climbing follower numbers quickly is a challenge in itself.

4. One goal for the future? 
Keleigh: My goal for the future of the RRSMS Instagram is to inspire as many people as possible to follow their dreams and never give up on their arts.
Sarah: I want to be more involved in writing content for the anthologies.   As summer approaches and the current semester in college closes, I'll be able to write more frequently. 

5. Do you have a message for your followers/future followers? 
Keleigh: I appreciate all of you. The other social media admins appreciate all of  you. RRSMS as a whole appreciates all of you. You are all amazing and beautiful. Never forget that.
Sarah: To all followers, past, present, and future:  I am always around to talk and support you.  In fact, every member of RRSMS is here for you through thick and thin.  When you "like" or "follow" one of our accounts, you become part of our family.  Please don't hesitate to contact us for open ears, advice, or support. 

6. Anything you’d like to add? 
Keleigh: I love my job at RRSMS. It has changed my life so much and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Sarah: Part of the reason why I love this group stems from the good our group of admins, writers, bands, and readers have accomplished.  RRSMS is completely non-profit, so we do this because we want to make a difference and have a sense of community with others.  I love the selflessness that comes from being associated with RRSMS.

Instagram is run by:

Keleigh

Sarah


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day