Meet Heather Kirchhoff



Heather Kirchhoff lives in a small town in Missouri with her three parents, siblings, a dog, and three cats. She became a bookworm back in sixth grade when her teacher suggested the Phantom Stallion series by Terri Farley and instantly fell in love. She loves reading paranormal stories, plus some love ones here and there. Honestly, she’ll read anything as long as it’s good. Writing is her passion. Heather loves animals; she’s heartbroken that not all of them have loving homes. When she isn’t writing, Heather is reading, editing, promoting, taking walks, taking pictures, or spending time with her best friend and animals/family.


What is your Name and/or Pen Name?
Heather Kirchhoff

How long have you been writing? 
Since the summer of seventh grade, so about five years.

What is your favorite book/piece you have written? 
It’s hard to say, but I’d choose The Last Night.

What are you working on currently? 
A new WIP. I haven’t mentioned this to anyone yet, so I’m not going to give too many details on it.

Who is your Favorite writer/author?
I have a lot. My list keeps growing. There’s traditionally published authors: Richelle Mead, Alyson Noel, and Stephenie Meyer. And then there’s indie authors: Kate Marie Robbins, Bree Vanderland, Sandra Love, Nadege Richards, and beginning to be Rue Volley, Renea Porter and Genevieve Scholl.

What is your favorite book/book series?
I have so many. I can’t just choose one.

What made you decide to be a writer?  And who or what inspires you the most to be a Writer?
Richelle Mead, Alyson Noel, and Stephenie Meyer inspired me to write.

What kind of music do you listen to when you write, if any? Favorite singer/band?
I only listen to country and rock. I don’t usually listen to music when I write because it can distract me.

What is your favorite genre to write and read?
I love reading paranormal, but I don’t really have a favorite to write yet. I’ve only written in a couple so far.

If you could meet any writer, living or dead, who would it be?
All of the ones I listed as my favorite.

What do you most want to accomplish as a writer?
To inspire people, and to make others feel like I do when I read a book.

What was it like working with Rock & Roll Saved My Soul?  Would you recommend them to someone else?
Yes! I love Rock & Roll Saved My Soul.


For more information about Heather Kirchhoff, please visit:  

Comments

  1. I enjoyed meeting Heather through this informative, conversational interview!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day