Meet Challise Inuzuka



Challise Inuzuka live in South East Brisbane with her aunty and uncle.
She is studying for Interactive Multimedia while enjoying the fun of writing new worlds.
When there's free time, Challise listens to her favourite artist while doing covers, drawing and photo manipulation.
She is currently working on three short stories and working with charities.


What is your name and/or pen name?
Challise Inuzuka.

How long have you been writing? 
More than four years.

What is your favorite book/piece you have written? 
Bloodmoon Pendent.

What are you working on currently? 
Project:CODE, Truth & Death and Dark In Light.

Who is your favorite writer/author?
John Flanagan and YuRang Han.

What is your favorite book/book series?
Ranger's Apprentice Series By John Flanagan.

Love In the Mask Manhwa by Yu-Rang Han.

What made you decide to be a writer?  And who or what inspires you the most to be a writer?
I wrote small poems to start off with, they helped me show how I felt during High School. Then I read The Named, it was the first book that I was willing to read without being told to.
I ended up finding Ranger's Apprentice and 1/2 Prince. They really got to me, so I wanted to write for others.

What kind of music do you listen to when you write, if any? Favorite singer/band?
I listen to random songs I have in my laptop. But most of the time I rarely never listen to music, as I sometimes end up writing the lyrics into the chapter.

What is your favorite genre to write and read?
I enjoy writing Fantasy and Action.
I love reading Yaoi, Fantasy, Shouen Ai(?), Action and Comdey. I somehow find myself in the world.

If you could meet any writer, living or dead, who would it be?
I'd have to say John Flanagan. He gets so in to his story world that it's so fun to read about.

What do you most want to accomplish as a writer?
I want to be able to have the ability to help people through my writings. As others helped me, I want to help others in return.

What was it like working with Rock & Roll Saved My Soul?  Would you recommend them to someone else?
It was fun and I've already recommended Rock & Roll Saved My Soul to friends and family.


For more information about Challise Inuzuka, please visit:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day