September Volunteer of the Month: Jen Robbins



1. Summarize who you are in three words.
Hard working mother

2. What is your personal philosophy?
Don't be a dick

3. My passion is? 
Family, art, music

4. The compliment people give me the most frequently is?
You do a really good job at work 

5. My cure for sadness is? 
Spending time with my son 

6. The last book I read was?
Reflection by Elizabeth Lim (Twisted Tales #4)

7. My role model is?
My mother

8. Favorite part of your daily routine?
Going to bed

9. What fictional place would you like to visit?
Narnia

10. Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
Spam Museum

11. Who inspires you to do better?
My boyfriend and my son 

12. A charity that means a lot to you is?
Children's hospitals 

13. If your life were written about as a song, what would it be called and who would you want to sing it? 
Fuck My Life - Slipknot

14. Your spirit animal?
Sloth

15. What do you want to be remembered for?
Being a good person 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day