Life with Depression #26 - Sandy Ashley


9-27-19: This week has been amazing!! I only had a 2 day work week. So that has been nice. Wednesday I took my son to a concert. Diamante, Dorothy, Chevelle, Three Days Grace and Breaking Benjamin played. It was seriously the most epic show ever. I will include some pictures as well to show you. However, this is how Wednesday went. We left around 11:30 a.m. Stopped at bank so i could grab the money i have been saving for merch. Then we heading down. We went to the place they wer playing to check out parking and everything. Found out where we needed to park later. Got some food at a McDonald's close by. Sat inside and ate. Then we heading to wait in line. We waiting in line since 1:15 p.m. We watched the local radio station set up some. I want to say around 3:15 p.m. or so one of the guys was handing something out. I told JJ to go ask if they had anything for his birthday to give him. They told him no at the time. Turns out some people around him when he went to ask heard. Someone who was picking stuff up couldn't go and they suggested they give it to JJ. So now the guy came over and asked if it was ok since he was with me and under 18. I was like i'm fine with it. He gets to meet the band. I'm not going to say no to that. I was a little jelly about it though. lol Not going to lie. Well, i got back with him around 4:40. So it's been like an hour now or something. He got his hoodie and stuff. When he met the band they asked if he wanted to be on stage. He said yes and they asked if he was with anyone and he said my mom. So he came and told me and him where we needed to be at a certain time and all the details. Which was super exciting. I was like yes!! We watched the show and thankfully the order made us not miss what we wanted to see. So before heading to the gate, I stopped to use bathroom and get merch since it was right by the gate we needed. Sadly they were all out of hoodies though. I got a coupe shirts and got JJ a shirt. Then we just waited. We were on stage the whole set and it was awesome!! We also met Diamante after the whole show. She seems awesome too! We got home at 1 a.m.

Thursday I spent the day recovering though. we went to eat with boyfriend's mom and went to get them new clothes for winter coming. We were gone for 3 hours and 45 mins. We got home and I ended up napping with younger kids cause i was exhausted still. I need more concerts in my life though. lol







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day