Life with Depression #24 - Sandy Ashley



9-6-2019: This week wasn't too bad. The worst thing about it was having to take my friend to find out if she had cancer or not. Thankfully she didn't, but another girl at work thinks she is lying and faking all of it and what not. Which makes me pretty mad. I saw the scan. She not making this up. The nerve of some people these days. Like seriously just makes me so mad. I hope she can get relief soon though. She is in so much pain. I'm just glad that I was able to be there for her though and give her some support because clearly some people are just selfish. I am looking forward to playing more WOW Classic with my boyfriend this weekend and spending some time with my kids too. Should be a good time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day