Life with Depression #18 - Sandy Ashley



7-9-2019: My boyfriend came home early cause who's mom was getting something done. He told me that someone from day shift that was helping his line the day before had asked him if we were still together. Cause I guess he saw me and a guy walking. I'm assuming it was my friend. Said we looked like we were more then friends. Seriously? I was so irritated by this. My boyfriend broke down was crying and I just felt helpless. I don't know what to do to make sure he knows I only want him. He told new it's hard to not believe the rumors cause he was over the whole thing after last week. Then this happened. Just annoying and frustrated.

7-12-2019: Today we had to take our youngest to dr. She had to get blood work, chest x-ray and a breathing treatment. She has pneumonia. :( She is on meds now so hopefully she gets better soon. Just can't. Not to mention. Monday found out brother in law is in the hospital too. So I'm just a little stressed out with everything going on in life right now. When does it end? Like why does this all have to happen in a week. My brother-in-law is doing better, which is great news. Just not out of woods yet. Still waiting on last of test results though to know more.

7-19-2019: This week was pretty good. I got to spend Tuesday and Wednesday with my boyfriend my kids and my great aunt and uncle. We went swimming and had dinner. My side business paid for our one night stay in a hotel and filled up my car once. That was pretty cool. :) Work last night wasn't too bad. I was pretty tired but left about 45 mins early. I don't have to go in Sunday so yay for that. More time with boyfriend and 3 of my kids. :) Life is good right now. Also there is going to be a new line between the evil man's lines and my co-workers line which means two lines between his and my line. So this makes me happy as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day