July Volunteer of the Month: Colleen Robbins


1.  Summarize who you are in three words.
Funny, caring, survivor

2.  What is your personal philosophy?
Always be kind to others, you never know what they are going through

3. My passion is?
My family

4.  The compliment people give me the most frequently is?
I don't really receive a lot of compliments

5.  My cure for sadness is?
Try to make people laugh

6.  The last book I read was?
The Secret Life of Mac

7.   My role model is?
My mom and dad

8.   Favorite part of your daily routine?
When I get to see my grandson

9.   What fictional place would you like to visit?
Indigo 

10.   Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
Still waiting

11.   Who inspires you to do better?
My family

12.   A charity that means a lot to you is?
Cancer research

13.   If your life were written about as a song, what would it be called and who would you want to sing it?
Into Battle - Imagine Dragons


14.   Your spirit animal?
Lion

15.   What do you want to be remembered for?
That I was a caring person and helped who I could along the way





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day