The Sounds of Advice #61: Random Acts of Kindness




Sandy: I was in a pretty bad car accident in 2015. My best friend and tons of others, sent things for me. It was very overwhelming when I opened the box. It is something I am and always will be grateful for.

Aisling: About a year ago there was a house that caught fire here in town. Everyone got out safely thankfully but the people that lived there lost literally everything they owned.
One of their family members started a fundraiser to help them raise money to help them get by and people also donated clothes and other necessities to them as well.

Michaelle: Fourth of July this year, we scrounged up our change to take an unexpected road trip to family a little over an hour away. When we got to the gas station, I took our change into the clerk. I told her I had change to pay for some gas. She was very sweet, took the change and then looked in the change container left by others. She found double the amount I had given her and added it to our amount! I thanked her and went to tell my husband what happened. As soon as I had told him, the clerk came back out and said we had even more added to our tank! I thanked her again and went back to the car where I cried many tears of gratefulness that we would make to our destination without having to worry if we were going to run out of gas on the way.

Kate: 
Random Acts of Kindness: Lost in McKeesport, my Romanian mother was guided back to me by a kind man


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day