Meet Michaelle Madrid, Event Planner


Tell our readers a little bit about yourself. We want to get to know you better!
I am a wife, mother, friend, reader and writer. I live with my family in the dry heat of the Arizona desert. I received a B.A. in Communication with a minor in English from The University of New Mexico and spent ten years working in corporate America. I currently have a few works in progress and am co-writing with a self published author. 

What’s it been like volunteering for Rock & Roll Saved My Soul? What is your favorite thing about it?
I love working with Rock & Roll Saved My Soul! Being admin for our Facebook page is an awesome way to connect with others.

Writing for our blog's advice column keeps me writing about current, everyday issues. I am grateful to share helpful and uplifting information. I also share about our charity publishing at author takeovers on Facebook. My favorite part of working with RRSMS is sharing how we are changing the world one story at a time by producing positive anthologies where all proceeds are donated to several charities.  


What made you want to join the Rock & Roll Saved My Soul team?
I wanted to join RRSMS after writing a few guest columns for our advice column, "The Sounds of Advice."

Who are some of your favorite bands?  Favorite album(s)/song(s)?
Some of my favorite bands are: Third Day, Lifehouse, Skillet, and Evanescence. 
One of my favorite albums is "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill." My favorite song from that album is "Zion." Another favorite song is "Thief," by Third Day.

If you’ve been to a concert, which was the most memorable? Feel free to share any stories with us!
One of the most memorable concerts I have been to was one by The Newsboys. Their drummer had a spinning, elevated drum set! It was so awesome to see him playing as he was being hoisted above and spinning! Wow!

If you could go on tour with one band for a month, which band would you choose and why?
If I could go on tour for one month with any band, I would choose Third Day. They are very interactive with their fans and make sure to get their audience involved in each show.

Are you a writer or musician? What genre? Where can we find out more about your writing or music?
I am a writer/author. I write both fiction and nonfiction. I write adult contemporary, fantasy, and Christian daily devotionals. You can follow all of my writing projects at: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day