August Volunteer of the Month: Jen Robbins


Volunteer of the Month: Jen Robbins!!!

I'm a single mother of a amazing little man, who is my world. I'm engaged to a friend of mine that I've know for 16 years and is now my best friend. I love all kinds of music. It's a huge part of my life.


A Message from the RRSMS Team:

Kate: I am so blessed to have you as a co-founder of such an amazing organization. I couldn't have done this without you. Thank you for everything you've done to get RRSMS to where it is today! Love you sis!

Sid: Thank you for all your hard work, Jen!

Andrea: Jen you do an amazing job! Keep up the good work!

Renee: Congratulations! Keep up the great work.

Radeyah: Thanks for all you to for RRSMS!

Aisling: Thank you for all of your amazing work Jen!

Twinkle: Congrats Jen! We are grateful to have you on the RRSMS team. Thanks for all the hard work you put-in!

Sandy: Thank you for everything you do for RRSMS! You rock girl! Keep it up!!

Gina: Jen, all of your hard work is appreciated. Thanks for all you do for RRSMS!

Lori: Thanks for all you do for the team and you rock

Heather: I enjoy working with you!

Michaelle: Wonderful working with you. Appreciate all you do for the team.

Colleen: Thanks for your hard work on the RRSMS team! Keep up the good work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day