Volunteer of the Month: Sid Scott Lee


Volunteer of the Month: Sid Scott Lee 

I'm an author from a little big town, creating is a big part of my life. I adore animals. I spend most of my days writing and trying to crank out my first novel. I absolutely love reading and creating in anyway I can. 



A message from the RRSMS Team: 

Gina: Sid,I'm glad that I get to co-run Tumblr with you. You are a very creative individual and we at RRSMS are glad to that you are a part of our team!

Kate: You are an asset to the RRSMS team. I value all of your efforts. You always go above and beyond for the cause and I admire that about you. Thank you for everything that you do for RRSMS, because we wouldn't be where we are today without you! 

Lori: I am so glad you a part of the team and keep up the awesome work

Radeyah: Keep up the great work Sid! :) 

Renee: Thank you for your time and dedication. It is so helpful in getting the reach of Rock & Roll Saved My Soul to more people and change their lives!

Aisling: Thank you for doing such an awesome job Sid!

Arminta: Thanks for being such and active and supportive member of the team!

Sandy: Sid, I slowly been getting to know you on a more personal level and not just a fellow co-worker for RRSMS! You are an amazing person. You really have a good heart. I'm thankful to know you and be able to work with you to bring the world together and change lives! Love you Sid!

Melissa: Dear Sid,
I don't know you very well, but I'm very grateful for all you do for RRSMS and am happy to have you for a team member.

Heather: I love working with you Sid.

Twinkle: Thanks Sid for everything you are doing for RRSMS. I am glad you are part of the team!

Jen: Thank you for all your great work. We are lucky to have you working with us!

Colleen: Thank you for everything you do. You are an asset to the team!

Andrea: Sid you are doing a fantastic job with all that you do! All your hard work and dedication is appreciated! Thank you for your loyalty!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day