The Sounds of Advice #100: Time Traveler


What question(s) would you like to ask a time traveler from 200 years in the future?


Sandy: I would want to know if the world changed for the better.

Sid: Have humans gotten over themselves yet or are half of us still fighting for basic human decency?

Michaelle: I would want to know about any wars, if there was one world currency yet, if there was one world leader, pretty much if any prophecies had come to fruition.

Kate: I'd ask about the state of our government and the general mood of the world. 


Facebook Weighs in:

I would ask him/her if I ever got my promotion at work and what legacy I left behind for my family 
-Brittany W.

Whether I spent the rest of my life doing the same circle dance called my life -Jenn W.

Is there anything we should do now, to make "200 years later" better?
Have we risen above discriminations and power struggle? -Twinkle V.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day