The RRSMS Team Traditions




Jen: lefse!!

Colleen: preparing the holiday meal and spending time with family

Sandy: I love that Santa brings my family a movie for each of us every year. Santa always wraps his presents in santa paper along with the stocking stuffer stuff he brings everyone. Last 3-4 years i have wrapped my presents for each person with certain paper. So everyone knows what presents our theirs. Santa writes whose are whose from him.

Michaelle: Holiday goodies! Baking, sharing, and of course, eating!

Gina: The past two years, since my nephew was born I’ve been going to see him on Christmas Eve and spend time with him and open presents, eat, this year we’re going to decorate gingerbread houses.

Heather: Open presents in the morning

Radeyah: Around Christmas time my mom and I drink hot chocolate and watch Christmas movies.

Lori: My brother and his fiance and I always go to our dad's for Christmas and I always buy my brother and I lifesavers story books as well

Sid: I try to message my friends Merry Christmas at Midnight (or in the morning) and tell them I love them

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day