Thankful Thursday from the Team



Sid: My wonderful family,
My close friends, who have dealt with so much from me over the years. 
As well as my opportunity to contribute to this amazing charity.

Colleen: 1. Family and friends
2. My home
3. Having survived cancer this long
4. Having food on the table
5. My job

Aisling:

Michaelle: I am thankful for God's faithfulness! So grateful for His signs to start a new life in a new place with so much hope, love, and opportunity for myself and children.

Sandy: I'm thankful for the fact my family is all taken care of and that we all have a roof over our heads.
Also thankful for the friends that I have because without them who knows where I would be.

Andrea: My family

Jen: I'm thankful for my family, my friends, having a job, and being alive.

Lori: 1.my family
2.my friends
3.my health
4. A great job
5. A roof over my head

Gina: Family
Friends
New opportunities
Continued learning

Twinkle: I am thankful for the Faith, God has empowered me with, that strengthens me, and makes every moment of life, good or bad, jolly or sad, hurt and pain, beautiful, fun

Heather: I'm thankful for books, and my boyfriend, friends and family.

Radeyah: I'm thankful for love

Keleigh:

Kate: Family
Friends
A wonderful calling/job
My boyfriend, Richard
A comfortable life 
Art

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day