Invisible Illness Diary #27 - I'm Back - Kate Marie Robbins


Oof, it's been a while. Life has been a bit crazy and not in a good way. I ended up getting influenza B. That wasn't fun. So I was out of commission for quite a while. I actually passed out in the bathroom and ended up in the emergency room. That's how I found out I had the flu. I missed a weeks worth of work and even when I went back I still wasn't at 100%. By the time I was, I had a lot of shifts in a row due to someone being on vacation. Then life outside of work got busy. Today is the first day I've been able to sit down and write anything. 

One great thing did happen in the midst of me being super ill. I got engaged! I never brag about anything here, so I wanted to at least once. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drug Use in High School and College

Mental Health Resources

National Aunt and Uncle Day